The Big Ice Model B-55 Overview: The Serious Flood Pump For Serious Ice Road Building
Overview: The Big Ice Model B-55 Flood Pump
When big truck loads are on the way and the urgency to add ice thickness is critical, you can count on the Big Ice Model B-55 to help out Mother Nature. The Model B-55 stands out as the best heavy-duty flood pump on the market today and is especially designed to withstand the rigors of Ontario Far North winter ice road construction.
Top features and specifications:
- Purpose built for flooding operations over streams, rivers and lakes.
- Dependable Honda 4-stroke, 5.5hp engine with easy, recoil start.
- Self priming when placed in a pre-drilled bore hole
- Self draining when removed from the bore hole preventing freeze-up
- Pump Specifications:
- Aluminum and stainless construction
- Grease bearings
- Cold weather seals
- Stainless fasteners
- Height: 33″
- Length: 20″
- Weight: 68 pounds
Lightweight and highly portable for frequent set ups with tough, robust construction to withstand the most arduous transportation. Built by world-class manufacturer Ross Industries and exclusively distributed in Ontario by Loch Lomond Equipment Sales.
Build better winter ice roads with Big Ice B-55 Flood Pumps. Read our in-depth article about the B-55.